This salsa only has four ingredients, but packs a surprising punch and is particularly delicious with a pork chop.
Recipe by The Devilled Egg | Online Cookery School.
- 1 corn on the cob.
- 1-2 jalapeños (depending on how hot you like it), finely chopped.
- 2 peaches.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
- 2 tablespoons of chilli oil.
- Large pinch of chilli.
- Wrap the corn on the cob in foil and bake for 15-20 minutes at 200C until tender.
- Remove the corn from the cob by slicing carefully off.
- Stone and quarter the peaches.
- Preheat a griddle pan until hot.
- Char the corn and peaches until you get very dark lines.
- Cut the peaches into small cubes and combine with the other ingredients.